The Miss Ayrshire 2022 Final will take place on Monday 4th October in the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel, 11 Sherbrooke Avenue, Pollokshields, Glasgow G41 4PG.
Ticket information coming soon.
Saorsa Cosmetics is an international, Eco-conscious, ethical beauty brand, based in Glasgow. They provide luxurious, cruelty free, vegan friendly Self Tan mousses, Spray Tan solutions, Tan Remover, skincare products, beauty accessories and more!
Saorsa’s products are created using EcoCert, Cosmos certified, natural ingredients (including our DHA) and are EU compliant, suitable for all ages, skin types, genders and skin tones.
Saorsa Cosmetics Self Tanning Mousses and Professional Spray Tan Solutions are formulated using only the highest quality ingredients, moisturises your skin, is transfer resistant, comes in 5 gorgeous scents and 7 golden shades!
Extra Dark and Ultra Dark shade is perfect for professional performances such as: Professional/Competition Dancing, Cheerleading, Pageants etc. Medium, Dark and Extra Dark shades are very popular with models and fashion designers. Light and Medium shades are very popular in the children’s categories and child modelling!
With #SaorsaGiving we have partnered with one of the world’s most impactful charitible projects B1G1: Business For Good, working with the United Nations and contributing to their Sustainable Goals.
For every sale we make we will be giving back to many global projects, helping millions of people, animals and all kinds of environments right across the world!
It’s more than just giving back; it’s making an impact where it’s needed most!
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TicTok: @SaorsaCosmetics
Applications are open until 2359 on Sunday 5th June 2022.
Rules for the 2022 Contest
- Entrants must be aged between 16 and 28 on 1st of January 2022. Photographic ID may be required.
- There is no minimum height for entrants.
- All entrants grant permission to the organisers and sponsors to use any pictures, videos or quotes produced during the duration of the competition in all activity pertaining to Miss Ayrshire 2022 and future Miss Ayrshire events.
- All confirmed entrants will be invited to attend an interview.
- 18 Entrants will be selected at the interviews to go forward to the Final.
- The winner of Miss Ayrshire 2022 also confirms that she will not give any written or verbal endorsements commercially without the expressed permission of the organisers.
- All Finalists must be available for a photo shoot, rehearsal and training prior to the final.
- All Finalists agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the Miss Ayrshire competition.
- Miss Ayrshire 2022 must attend next years final to hand over the title to the new winner.
- The Winner of Miss Ayrshire 2022 shall not enter any other Beauty pageants during her reign without the written approval of the organisers.
- No employees or relations of any event sponsors may take part in the contest.
- The decision of the Miss Ayrshire organisers is final at all times and the organisers retain the right to amend dates and numbers as outlined above.
- The organisers reserve the right to disqualify any Contestant who is acting in a manner that brings the competition into disrepute.
- In the event of a title winner failing to perform her duties or bringing the competition into disrepute the organisers reserve the right to remove the title from the winner.